Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Google is not perfect

I wanted to document that after writing and editing a new webpage on my google sites, I realized that google never saved my final version of the edits. Past 4 hours I spend on typing up an informative discourse on the infiband technology and google gave me lemon by not saving my blog. I went to recent changes/edits button to recover my page but it was waste of time, was not able to recover the page that I had created after careful thinking.

I am not BSing, here is the firefox cache that I managed to convert to a pdf file:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-OJVGa5Y2lQdFZXUHRHQ2hWUG8/view?usp=sharing

do not read it its about 116 pages.


Didn't know what else to do and wanted to have this told to the world. Nobody is perfect, that is what I want to tell at this point, even Google and its employees, all are humans.


No comments:

Post a Comment